200 Hour Bali Yoga Teacher Training
Our amazing yoga teacher training courses in Bali, Indonesia are an incredible opportunity to immerse yourself in the bliss of yoga. Learn the art and science of teaching yoga to heal the world with each breath. Advanced students can click here to learn about our 300 hr yoga teacher training in Bali.
For aspiring instructors or those that wish to grow their yoga practices and techniques, this yoga instructor training prepares each pupil to teach yoga skillfully & explore the depths of yoga, while honoring everyone’s own journey.
Blooming Lotus Yoga Instructor Intensives provide:
- 200 Hr. Yoga Certified Training.
- An individualized & intimate learning setting in Bali
- The basics in asana and pranayama
- Exploring the various styles of Hatha, Vinyasa & Restorative Yoga.
- An overview of Yoga Philosophy & it’s viewpoint on spiritual liberation.
- Vedic Astrology and Ayurveda
- Anatomy & Physiology- focusing on Mind-body Dynamics using Subtle & Esoteric Knowledge.
- The Fine art of Teaching; huge emphasis placed on practice training, teaching vocally, non-verbally, training from an area of passion, recognition, & regard.
- Mind-calming exercises like vipassana, accessing the sacred space of the heart, & active meditations.
- Yoga as living- a huge emphasis is put on self-transformation & awakening.
- Unique focus: Yoga Nidra & Hand Mudras.
Our Timetable & Curriculum.
Our Yoga Instructor Training Intensives are unique in their concentration on a compassionate & satisfying Yoga timetable. This routine enables you to refine everything you learn throughout your Yoga Training & leaves loads of time to play & unwind in Bali. It additionally gives loads of time to absorb the delightful thrills of exotic fruit trembles & titillating food.
Daily Yoga Schedule.
7:30 am– 8:30 am Pranayama & Mind-calming exercise.
8:30 am– 10:30 am Yoga Asana Course.
10:30 am– 11:00 am Research Assignment.
11:00 am– 1:00 pm Lunch time
12:30 pm– 3:00 pm Asana Laboratory, Method & Applied Concept.
3:00 pm– 3:45 pm Research, Transcripts & Practice Teaching.
3:45 pm– 5:00 pm Treats & Sea Break.
5:00 pm– 5:30 pm Silent Reflection.
5:30 pm– 7: 00 pm Approach / Practicum.
Sundays: day of rest.